Friday, August 29, 2014

E-cigarettes help or hurt? Make up your damn mind #WTF

E-cigarettes might help smokers quit American Heart Association says.  To Quit Smoking, E-cigarette are last resort say Heart Association, Cancer Society.

#WTF?  That's right.  What.  The.  Fuck.  How does this possibly help?  Can we confuse people even more?

First off, if you ask me, e-cigarettes are nothing more than a scam.  It's a delivery device for nicotine.  It's no different than a regular cigarette except it MAY be better on your body.  MAY.  We really don't know.  What we do know is that it's another method of perpetuating and profiting from addiction at the extreme risk of other's health.

Yes, I am incredibly biased.  I have a book I am selling for profit that I wrote and published to help people conquer their addiction to nicotine.

Why did I write the book?  Because it was incredibly hard for me to stop smoking.  I tried to quit like 5 times.  Failed miserably.  When I finally figured it out it was like getting hit by a bolt of lightning and I wanted to share it with as many people as possibly.

It is possible to stop and to stop cold turkey and succeed.  It starts with having the right attitude and mindset and it also start when you stop looking for the easy way to quit.  There's no short cut, there's no magic pill, no quick fix.

So when I see headlines like this that just confuse the would be non-smokers it drives me nuts.  If you smoke you are struggling with multiple addictions but the big one, the one that's keeping you stuck is the nicotine addiction.  The sooner you get off that and rid your body's dependence on it the better.  E-cigarettes ultimately will not cure your addiction to nicotine.  YOU will cure your addiction.  On your own.  The power of your thoughts is more powerful than you give credit.  Take back your power.  Stop today.

Need help with that?  No Problem...  go to www.StopDontQuit.com for the real and final solution